Your Too Sweet For RocknRoll

I'm starting to think I have way to much time on my hands.
I need a project, give me something with a challenge. I've been pretty good at
promoting local bands and letting everyone know on the latest events and trends.
But I want to go into depth and work hard for something worth my time. Menthols and liquor put me in the right state of mind but on a musical note, Portishead does. These past few weeks Ive had nothing but good company which makes my adventures that much better as I enjoy my youth. I've been trying to catch up on my French.
I took the class for 3 years and it takes another 3 to speak it fluent....... Lets practice.
Chuck Palahnuik has been a good number at keeping my eyes open reading those intense lines, I will stay in my room for hours indulging in solitude. If I'm not reading, I'm most likely eye-glued to the screen watching Indie flicks or classics. Almost famous has been stuck in the DVD player. I know every song and every line to that movie.
I'm going to live my life like Penny Lane, and that's that.



"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."

0 commentaire: