My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille


I'm no Einstein, but clearly I think I've lost my mind.
What can I say, it's human nature to be attracted to a rebel like myself.


Annotation: I don't know what's more thrilling, those talking of being imitated or those who imitate others acting as if they never imitate. For someone who talks so hard is eating their own words. Know the meaning of what you write, before you put up a front. Just laying it out because it needs to be looked upon, all the lies is visual and everyone can see right through.

//////////// Spring blew my list of things to do away ////////////

I'm looking forward to Beirut's EP coming out in February, so far I'm addicted to the new sound. I'm gaining knowledge on au courant things everyday, thanks to my fabulous instructor Kasey Goveia (google her.) What I'm NOT looking forward to is paying the ticket I got this morning from an asshole cop!
Je n'aime que toi!

4 commentaire:

simimoon said...

i love this liine!!

Ana said...

The first photo is fucking amazing. And I love Beirut.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

LOOOVE sophomore, i just did a little post on them too, cool! xx

Unknown said...

loves these collages :)