I Monster

Cher lecteur! I apologize for the delay on post but my schedule has been engaged in a hectic route. Also, the perks of having my new car is a wonderful advantage. Doing bigger & better things all over Los Angeles. Inactivity is setting in. Yours truly is doing makeup for a WCY shoot this Sunday followed by supplementary gigs this month. & pertaining to thought, since I am a makeup artist I considered recommending products out of my kit that I can't live without, leads to a flawless finish.
UV Prime SPF / HD Mico Finishing Power.

18 commentaire:

Mare said...

gisele has the best bod and stems

Miss Mae said...

These are hot pics! I lovvve the shoes in the first one!

<3

kr!sta said...

OMG!
mind blowing photos.
those heels are killer!
i love it.

-j<333

Vanessa said...

haha the shoes in those pictures are intense! love gisele

K said...

great photos of gisele, love the dress

bisou-joue said...

these heels are AMAZING !

Alexandra said...

the leather dress is amazing

Oh Dear Charlotte said...

the shoes! the legs!

La Chauve-Souris said...

love love love your blog! just discover it

bonne nuit
la chauve-souris

moded'amour said...

great pics, those shoes!!

Taryn said...

those are some artistic looking heels...definitely just for show. Who could walk in them? Only God himself can.

haylin said...

stunning long legs

Jane said...

Very hot pictures! Those legs!!!!

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Claire Geist said...

i'm fairly certain Gisele can look good doing absolutely anything from washing a car to picking her nose...

Sunscreen addict<33

grace said...

what a post, dude

what are you doing in LA? I recently moved away from the west coast, and I miss southern california like, INSANELY...

Genevieve said...

Born & raised in Los Angeles. Home is where the heart is, I could never migrate from here. Love to travel but not move permanently.

"Grace" Why did you leave so cal?

Anonymous said...

wow these are crazy! love it!

Dominique said...

Look at those never-ending legs! I wish I had legs like that.