Wrap Me In Your Marrow, Stuff Me In Your Bones



My heart is in Birmingham at the moment, yearning that it was me on this bon voyage. Checking in with reality can
be cruel at times. I just started reading 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'
by Oscar Wilde, suddenly I fell in love.
Portraying amour, temptation, sex, history, and famous quotes. It roughly was like conceiving a raunchy fairytale.

"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. It is not good for one's morals to see bad acting."

6 commentaire:

kr!sta said...

wow. these pictures are beautiful! your blog is always so lovely.

whats the source?

-j<333

Unknown said...

I love the photos, they're so dreamy. And i must make an effort to read more wilde. x

Genevieve said...

Source: Flickr

Unknown said...

I'd love to swap links with you, i'll add you nowwww. x

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

beautiful photos and I've always waned to read that book.

Yuka said...

these photos are insanely good.