Space Oddity

Alice + Olivia's NYE Lookbook is near the edge of drooling, having left my mouth dry. I love each piece & must say, I'm committed to all. The Loeffler Randall booties are the exception. Oh if there we're a Santa... Those would be 1st on my wish list. Speaking of, the holiday season is much appreciated for what it's consist of so far; birthday month, gingerbread lattes, casual outings, themed parties, layered clothing, westho shows left & right, family time, constantly shopping, and bombarded with school. Lo and behold, I graduate in December and will be receiving my associates. A great way to end this year.

5 commentaire:

kr!sta said...

the cutout dress is simply AMAZE!
DIY!love.



-j<333

pete, yah said...

congrats on graduating school this month. whats next miss genevieve?

Genevieve said...

Stay tuned to find out ;)

micol zanzuri said...

looooooooooove that dressss

Kristen M Stuart said...

I just got a shoot idea :)