Paint It Black


I'm not gonna lie, 90% of my daily wardrobe is black, black, and black. Some say it's too much; but it's the classiest look in the book, goes perfect with anything, and works for both day & night ensembles. Which leads me to A. Wang's Fall 2010 collection - simplicity at its best. Tailored trousers, layers, and booties never looked so good. I recon that the model above could use a better hair-do but Wang's signature shag is just about as messy. On another note, I've managed to get through this whole week with the help of the local starbucks crew, those caramel creme brulee latte's do help keep the mind awake.
Sleep deprivation comes with side effects; the inability to shop after a 12 hr day.

2 commentaire:

Unknown said...

i love black xxxxxxx

SoCalWendie said...

Haha, thats my closet too!!! My pal asked me what other colors I liked, I said Grey, he said that it doesn't count cause it's a variation of black lol