Run Along To The Rhythm Of Your Song


It's one of those days where you don't step foot outside
15 minutes the least to the nearby coffee house for some tea & two sugars
But other than that, the only light I see is the sun shining in through my window

+ continuously listening to She & Him


Watching Abel Raises Cain

This film is a loving look at the life and lunacy of professional media prankster and hoaxer Alan Abel.
Abel has been in the public eye since the late 1950's in one form or another and he's used that time in
the public eye to pull off some of the most audacious and insanely funny hoaxes ever perpetrated.
He's the guy behind the move to clothe animals, to ban breast feeding because it is incestuous, the
school for beggars, and many many more. Some of his hoaxes are a reaction to the idiotic morality
of the times and others just done for the sheer fun of it.



It has some good laughs, known for being that funny documentary
Before watching, I made the best pasta ever! Parmesan and cream sauce poured over boe tie pasta
mmm Delicious! Reminds me of the has been wine & cheese parties I would attend at sarah's
As I'm reminiscing, I shall bring it up and have those din din's brought back

0 commentaire: