Young In The City


For the update, my weekend was pleasant. I had more to drink than I can consume, which gave
me the tendency to exaggerate and go overboard. I finally re-united with Breanna Harley and enjoyed the 48 hrs we we're
conciliated. Before going out and having a good time, we watched movies and ate everything from cookie dough to frozen yogurt. I was sad to take her back to the oc. Christmas is in 9 days which makes me more enthusiastic. I made Christmas cards for those who matter. Also every one of my friends is on vacay from college and I'm up for an adventure. Destined for a road trip.
I want to taste the breeze of every great city.

...Waiting for my Nine West & Jeffrey Campbell boots to arrive at my doorstep;

Thus, Who would've known, Beef Jerky(below) is making it's way to Chanel stardom.

5 commentaire:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

those are killer boots! i love your header, I have a band called Little Feather xx

Anonymous said...

In serious serious love with the JC boots, the Nine West are pretty fierce too...

Beef jerky? Are you serious?

M said...

Hi - I really like your blog, and I was wondering if you would check out mine? I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks!

mostlymodel.blogspot.com
wearfare.blogspot.com

- M

Rumi Neely said...

Hhahah I saw that beef jerky bag on some site yesterday..that thing is done really well!!

Anonymous said...

great boots!