Try My Fruit And Taste My Seed


I take enormous sacrifices to please the ones I truly love and admire, but I can only do so much.

I can't please everybody therefore it leaves me in awkward situations. I bring it all to the table and if it's not enough, I don't know what is.

Patience, Honesty, & Devotion,
reaches my highest standards above everything. I'm just going to stick to my morals and enjoy every minute passing me by.
My momma didn't raise no fool. I've got my love to keep me warm.

A
Walking
Contradiction

I'm comfortable enough with myself to walk around with my soul exposed. I've come to a point in my life where I realize that the clothes I wear, don't define me; I define it.


Ohh the agony, Cant wait ♥


3 commentaire:

Frances Davison said...

You write beautifully, with such a young tone. How old are you? x
(Also, that lineup for Coachella makes me die, I would give anything to go)

Rosanna said...

Coachella!!!!!!! I'm still deciding if i'm gonna go travel to the States for that :)

xoxo
www.littlemissdressup.com

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

i like your realization :) that's so important! i love the images!

xoxo,
La C.