A Love Is Not Complete With Only Heat


All the things you've got, All the things you need
Who bought you cigarettes?
Who bribed the company to come and see you honey?
Been thinking about you and there's no rest
Should I still love you? Still see you in bed?
But I'm playing with myself...
What do you care? When I'm not there.

It was brought to my attention the other day of the signs to look for when time is on my side,
the sky will fall and people will be lovers of light rather than darkness. Excuse me while I kiss the sky. Surely, movie night this weekend thus valentines day to come: Lolita, À Nos Amours, Sid and Nancy, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and Some Like It Hot.

This time around, I've gotten a hit of it. I guess that I too will be damned, because Chet Bakers voice gives me chills, making people beautiful with a brush has me on the edge of my seat, and I, spending money on anything pretty, well that's just in a class of its own. So I'm soaking in that gander at this excitement in life. The pleasant, the mourning the exoticism of it all.



Kisses to rain and to this girl who does a great cover of Intuition; Fin.

2 commentaire:

Jack Daniel said...

Is this you? You look like the beautiful Cat Power.

Genevieve said...

No it is not me